- Finding a subject and collaborators
- Planning the project
- Writing tips and tricks
- Achieving authorship
- Identifying a journal for submission
- Submitting and peer review
- You would like guidance on how to publish your research in journals
Previous experience required:
- No previous experience is required
Duration: 90 minutes
Format: presentation with group discussion
Places for our on-site teaching are limited to comply with social-distancing guidance.
To protect attendees and facilitators from potential COVID-19 exposure, our on-site teaching sessions require you to comply with our Learner Agreement. By attending our on-site sessions, you are confirming you have read the agreement and accept its conditions.
Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as Microsoft Teams) are listed separately. You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Further help: useful links and reading