- The principles of journal clubs
- Publication presentation framework
- Journal club session format
- Common issues and solutions
- you want to run a journal club
Previous experience required: the session works equally well as a refresher or introductory session on facilitating journal clubs
Duration: 60 minutes
Format: presentation with group discussion
Places for our on-site teaching are limited to comply with social-distancing guidance.
Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as WebEx) are listed separately . You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Also see our bite-sized sessions on Understanding the evidence.