- The principles of journal clubs
- Publication presentation framework
- Journal club session format
- Common issues and solutions
- you want to run a journal club
Previous experience required: the session works equally well as a refresher or introductory session on facilitating journal clubs
Duration: 60 minutes
Format: presentation with group discussion
Sessions are taught both on-site and online. Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as Microsoft Teams) are listed separately. You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Also see our bite-sized sessions on Understanding the evidence.