- How to register for an NHS OpenAthens account or change your current account
- Overview of the print and electronic resources provided by the library
- How to access full-text journal articles and use your OpenAthens account
- You are new to Brighton and Sussex Library and Knowledge Service
- You are embarking on a course of study, are writing an assignment, are returning to study or are researching a CPD topic
- You would like an overview of online resources available to your team, trainees or students
- You are keen to develop information literacy skills and use of evidence within your team
Previous experience required: no experience required.
Duration: 30 – 60 minutes
Format: presentation, demonstration or hands-on practice.
Booking a place:
These sessions are bespoke and can be arranged for you and your team, trainees or students so contact us stating your preferred site.
Or we can present to your team, providing you have a suitable room.
To protect attendees and facilitators from potential COVID-19 exposure, our on-site teaching sessions require you to comply with our Learner Agreement. By attending our on-site sessions, you are confirming you have read the agreement and accept its conditions. Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
The session can also be delivered online. (You will need access to the internet and a telephone.)
Where possible, this will be delivered remotely via tools such as Microsoft Teams. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.