- How reflection can improve practice
- Introduction to reflective writing, using the Gibbs model of reflection
- Understand how to apply reflective writing
- Awareness of library resources to support CPD
- You would like to gain an understanding of what reflective writing is and to increase your confidence in this skill
- You would like to understand how to apply reflective writing to your professional CPD
Previous experience required: no previous experience is required.
Duration: 1 hour
Format: presentation with group work, including working on an example of a reflective account using the Gibbs model of reflection and applying to your CPD
Places for our on-site teaching are limited to comply with social-distancing guidance.
To protect attendees and facilitators from potential COVID-19 exposure, our on-site teaching sessions require you to comply with our Learner Agreement. By attending our on-site sessions, you are confirming you have read the agreement and accept its conditions.
Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as Microsoft Teams) are listed separately. You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Further Information: Resources List [PDF]