- How reflection can improve practice
- Introduction to reflective writing, using the Gibbs model of reflection
- Understand how to apply reflective writing
- Awareness of library resources to support CPD
- You would like to gain an understanding of what reflective writing is and to increase your confidence in this skill
- You would like to understand how to apply reflective writing to your professional CPD
Previous experience required: no previous experience is required.
Duration: 1 hour
Format: presentation with group work, including working on an example of a reflective account using the Gibbs model of reflection and applying to your CPD
Booking a place: Use the form below or log into KnowledgeShare (using an NHS OpenAthens username and password) to book onto a session.
Sessions are taught both on-site and online. Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as Microsoft Teams) are listed separately. You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Further Information: Resources List [PDF]