- How reflection can improve practice
- Introduction to reflective writing, using the Gibbs model of reflection
- Understand how to apply reflective writing
- Awareness of library resources to support CPD
- You would like to gain an understanding of what reflective writing is and to increase your confidence in this skill
- You would like to understand how to apply reflective writing to your professional CPD
Previous experience required: no previous experience is required.
Duration: 1 hour
Format: presentation with group work, including working on an example of a reflective account using the Gibbs model of reflection and applying to your CPD
Places for our on-site teaching are limited to comply with social-distancing guidance.
Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as WebEx) are listed separately . You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.