- Setting up a Twitter account
- Building your network
- Guidance on using Twitter professionally
- Measuring your reach and impact
- You want to use Twitter effectively for professional networking
- You want to learn some power users’ tips and tricks’ and share your own
- You want to evaluate your use of Twitter
Previous experience required: some experience of using web-based tools is helpful.
Duration: 30 minutes. Feel free to bring your lunch
Format: demonstration and hands on practice
Places for our on-site teaching are limited to comply with social-distancing guidance.
To protect attendees and facilitators from potential COVID-19 exposure, our on-site teaching sessions require you to comply with our Learner Agreement. By attending our on-site sessions, you are confirming you have read the agreement and accept its conditions.
Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as Microsoft Teams) are listed separately. You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Further help: useful hints and tips