- Setting up a Twitter account
- Building your network
- Guidance on using Twitter professionally
- Measuring your reach and impact
- You want to use Twitter effectively for professional networking
- You want to learn some power users’ tips and tricks’ and share your own
- You want to evaluate your use of Twitter
Previous experience required: some experience of using web-based tools is helpful.
Duration: 30 minutes. Feel free to bring your lunch
Format: demonstration and hands on practice
Places for our on-site teaching are limited to comply with social-distancing guidance.
To protect attendees and facilitators from potential COVID-19 exposure, our on-site teaching sessions require you to comply with our Learner Agreement. By attending our on-site sessions, you are confirming you have read the agreement and accept its conditions.
Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as Microsoft Teams) are listed separately . You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Further help: useful hints and tips