- Overview of the function of EndNote Basic (web version)
- Inputting and importing references into EndNote
- Storing and managing your references
- Including references in your Word document
- Advice on how to reference can also be provided, although this will not be part of the session unless specifically requested
Note: Teaching will be offered on the web version of EndNote as participants can access the resource from anywhere. A more advanced Desktop version of Endnote is provided on selected Library PCs; contact the library to arrange a session on using this version.
Attend if: you want to save time referencing or creating bibliographies in the documents you produce.
Previous experience required: familiarity with using computers.
Duration: 1 hour
Format: presentation with worked examples and hands on practice