- Overview of the function of EndNote Basic (web version)
- Inputting and importing references into EndNote
- Storing and managing your references
- Including references in your Word document
- Advice on how to reference can also be provided, although this will not be part of the session unless specifically requested
Note: Teaching will be offered on the web version of EndNote as participants can access the resource from anywhere. A more advanced Desktop version of EndNote is provided on selected Library PCs; contact the library to arrange a session on using this version.
Attend if: you want to save time referencing or creating bibliographies in the documents you produce.
Previous experience required: familiarity with using computers.
Duration: 1 hour
Format: presentation with worked examples and hands on practice
Places for our on-site teaching are limited to comply with social-distancing guidance but you can also access these sessions online if preferred.
Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as WebEx) are listed separately . You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Guide to using EndNote [pdf]