- Overview of the function of EndNote Basic (web version)
- Inputting and importing references into EndNote
- Storing and managing your references
- Including references in your Word document
- Advice on how to reference can also be provided, although this will not be part of the session unless specifically requested
Note: Teaching will be offered on the web version of EndNote as participants can access the resource from anywhere. A more advanced Desktop version of EndNote is provided on selected Library PCs; contact the library to arrange a session on using this version.
Attend if: you want to save time referencing or creating bibliographies in the documents you produce.
Previous experience required: familiarity with using computers.
Duration: 1 hour
Format: presentation with worked examples and hands on practice
Places for our on-site teaching are limited to comply with social-distancing guidance.
To protect attendees and facilitators from potential COVID-19 exposure, our on-site teaching sessions require you to comply with our Learner Agreement. By attending our on-site sessions, you are confirming you have read the agreement and accept its conditions.
Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as Microsoft Teams) are listed separately. You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Guide to using EndNote [pdf]