- Study planning and time management
- Reading and note-taking strategies
- Evaluating information sources
- Essay writing structure and style
- Referencing and avoiding plagiarism
- You are embarking on a course of study, are writing an assignment or are returning to study.
Previous experience required: none.
Duration: 2 hours
Format: presentation with activities and hands on practice
Places for our on-site teaching are limited to comply with social-distancing guidance.
Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as WebEx) are listed separately . You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Further help: useful links and reading