- Study planning and time management
- Reading and note-taking strategies
- Evaluating information sources
- Essay writing structure and style
- Referencing and avoiding plagiarism
- You are embarking on a course of study, are writing an assignment or are returning to study.
Previous experience required: none.
Duration: 2 hours
Format: presentation with activities and hands on practice
Places for our on-site teaching are limited to comply with social-distancing guidance.
To protect attendees and facilitators from potential COVID-19 exposure, our on-site teaching sessions require you to comply with our Learner Agreement. By attending our on-site sessions, you are confirming you have read the agreement and accept its conditions.
Dates which are taught online only (using tools such as Microsoft Teams) are listed separately. You will be contacted with more details when you book onto a specific session. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Further help: useful links and reading