Are you returning to study? Or perhaps you need to update your professional development for your appraisal. Maybe you’re reviewing Trust policies and guidelines or trying to identify the best, safest treatment for your patients.
We offer a blend of on-site and online scheduled teaching sessions that will help you:
- Find authoritative healthcare research to support patient care, service improvement, research, professional development and coursework
- Access our online collections of journals, books and information tools
- Understand the evidence in published research to identify validity and bias
- Learn how to use Twitter effectively for professional networking
- Run journal clubs for your colleagues and teams
- Use Endnote reference software to store and manage your references
- Improve your reflective writing for your professional portfolios and appraisals
- Prepare your study skills ahead of starting a new course
- Set the groundwork for getting your research published
- Produce information and education materials for your patients
- Use technologies in your own teaching
See all our courses here.
Keeping you safe
On-site sessions take place in dedicated teaching rooms at our libraries at Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton and at the Princess Royal Hospital, Haywards Heath.