Face-to-face teaching has resumed in our training rooms at the RSCH and PRH libraries. Places are limited to comply with social distancing guidance but online-only sessions are also offered.
We offer scheduled teaching sessions that will help you:
- Find authoritative healthcare research to support patient care, service improvement, research, professional development and coursework
- Access our online collections of journals, books and information tools
- Understand the evidence in published research to identify validity and bias
- Learn how to use Twitter effectively for professional networking
- Run journal clubs for your colleagues and teams
- Use Endnote reference software to store and manage your references
- Improve your reflective writing for your professional portfolios and appraisals
- Prepare your study skills ahead of starting a new course
- Set the groundwork for getting your research published
- Produce information and education materials for your patients
- Use technologies in your own teaching
Keeping you safe
To protect attendees and facilitators from potential COVID-19 exposure, our on-site teaching sessions require you to comply with our Learner Agreement. Contact us if you have any queries.
Sessions tailored to your profession
We can tailor our sessions to suit the needs of teams, such as managers, nurses, doctors, health professionals or administrative staff. Contact us for details.
See more details and book your place here