Join us this autumn and refresh your skills.
We offer a blend of on-site and online scheduled teaching sessions that will help you:
- Find authoritative healthcare research to support patient care, service improvement, research, professional development and coursework
- Understand the evidence in published research to identify validity and bias
- Learn how to use Twitter effectively for professional networking
- Run journal clubs for your colleagues and teams
- Use Endnote reference software to store and manage your references
- Improve your reflective writing for your professional portfolios and appraisals
- Prepare your study skills ahead of starting a new course
We are running extra online sessions during Learning at Work Week (5-12 October) including an Overview of library resources.
Keeping you safe
To protect attendees and facilitators from potential COVID-19 exposure, our on-site teaching sessions require you to comply with our Learner Agreement.
Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
See more details and book your place here.