On-site teaching has resumed in our training rooms at the RSCH and PRH libraries. Places are limited to comply with social distancing guidance but online-only sessions are also offered.
Teaching at the library at the Mill View Hospital, Hove is carried out by the Mental Health Librarian who will arrange an on-site or online session on request.
Our teaching sessions will help you:
- Find authoritative healthcare research to support patient care, service improvement, research, professional development and coursework
- Understand the evidence in published research to identify validity and bias
- Learn how to use Twitter effectively for professional networking
- Run journal clubs for your colleagues and teams
- Use Endnote reference software to store and manage your references
- Improve your reflective writing for your professional portfolios and appraisals
Dates and booking details are here: www.bsuh.nhs.uk/library/information-skills