Download the BMJ Best Practice app from:
Sign in using your BMJ Best Practice personal account.
To register for a BMJ account:
- Login to the BMJ Best Practice website on an NHS computer
- OR login offsite with an NHS OpenAthens account. Click on ‘Access through your institution’ then search for the name of your NHS trust.
Fully portable, no internet access required to use.
Free for registered users (BSUH only).
Available to BSUH staff only. Registration required.
Register with OpenAthens or a personal account.
To register for a personal account, access UpToDate via the BSUH Intranet link. You will receive a confirmation email from UpToDate.
Sign in using your UpToDate personal account.
NHS OpenAthens account required.
Available to BSUH, Brighton and Hove practice and CCG staff, and SCFT and SPFT.
To register for a personal account:
- Log into VisualDx with your NHS OpenAthens account
- Follow the link to ‘Get the Mobile App’
- Create a personal account
Sign in using your VisualDx personal account.