- Library COVID-19 charter: July 2021 [pdf] Please read our Charter on staying safe before visiting our libraries. To comply with social distancing guidance, we ask everyone to please keep a 2m distance from staff and colleagues and to wear a surgical face mask at all times.
- Library Strategy [pdf]
- Library Strategy (Sussex Partnership) [pdf]
- Library Annual Report 2020-21 [pdf]
- Library charter 2014 [pdf]
- Library accessibility policy [pdf]
What we do
We run three libraries which serve local NHS organisations and Brighton and Sussex Medical School.
We supply the evidence base to support decision making on treatment, patient care, patient safety, commissioning and policy.
We support lifelong learning, research and innovation.
We work with staff and students from:
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Sussex Community NHS Trust
- NHS Brighton and Hove
- Public Health teams at Brighton and Hove and East Sussex
- South East Coast Ambulance Service