Are you returning to study?
Or perhaps you need to update your professional development for your appraisal.
Maybe you’re reviewing Trust policies and guidelines or trying to identify the best, safest treatment for your patients.
The Library and Knowledge Service provides a range of teaching sessions that will help you:
- Find authoritative healthcare research to support patient care, service improvement, research, professional development and coursework
- Understand the evidence in published research to identify validity and bias
- Enhance your study skills ahead of your college or university courses
- Learn how to use Twitter effectively for professional networking
- Run journal clubs for your colleagues and teams
- Use Endnote reference software to store and manage your references
- Improve your reflective writing for your professional portfolios and appraisals
We offer scheduled sessions in our dedicated teaching rooms at our libraries at Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton and at the Princess Royal Hospital, Haywards Heath.
Groups are kept small to ensure a friendly, relaxed environment with plenty of opportunities for you to ask questions and seek clarification.
Teaching at the library at the Mill View Hospital, Hove is carried out by the Mental Health Librarian who will arrange a session on request.
Why wait? See our full range of courses and book your place today!