Here’s just a selection of the rich resources to support Women’s Health. Explore our full range via our website: https://www.bsuh.nhs.uk/library/
NHS OpenAthens password required; register here: http://openathens.nice.org.uk/
Evidence searches carried out on Women’s Health
We provide evidence to inform patient care, service improvement, research and clinical teaching. Recent searches we’ve provided include:
- Optimal temperature for delivering term and preterm babies in obstetric theatre
- Nurse led ambulatory care units in gynaecology and women’s health
- Women’s Health
- Validity of the OGTT test in late pregnancy
- Rise in gynaecological conditions requiring hospital treatment & demographics of Sussex population.
- Fluid in the endometrial cavity during IVF treatment
- Impact of Fentanyl on breast feeding
- Perinatal care for individuals who are not cis women
Web and other resources
Contact us for more information.