As you can see, we have revised our website, with many thanks to Ruby Casey-Knight, BSUH Digital Communications Manager.
Changes to our website are listed below:
- Shortcuts to popular key resources are now on our Home page, as requested by library users
- The links to our Journal collection and our Book catalogue (print and online) have been moved to the list of key resources
- The buttons for Book a teaching session and Access online resources have been removed as these were duplicates. You can still access these areas through the links at the top of the page under Information skills teaching and Resources and requests)
- Our News items are now in the centre of our home page with images, in line with the Trust website
- You can sign up to receive RSS feeds and keep fully informed on our developments (this refreshed News stream will in time replace our Library Matters blog
We hope you all approve of the revised website but do please contact us with feedback and let us know if you think something isn’t working as it should!