NHS staff can now access EMCARE, a nursing and allied health database with over five million records from 3,700 international journals.
– Access to over 1,800 journals not available on other leading nursing databases
– Records dating back to 1995
– Up to 250,000 record citations added each year
– Comprehensive scope of international content (more than any other nursing database!): 50% of journals from North America, 40% from Europe; 10% from other regions; 9% of all records reference non-English articles, though most have English-language abstracts
– 70% of records contain online abstracts
Whether you’re involved in nursing practice or research, or you’re a nursing student at any level, Ovid Emcare provides you with the best way to search, discover, and manage the information that matters to you.
You can quickly and easily uncover evidence-based literature and the latest scientific advancements that support patient treatment in a wide variety of healthcare settings and lead to more cost-effective and higher quality care. Download the factsheet for more information.
Contact us for more help.