The 5th BSUH Inter-Professional Conference is almost here and we’re looking forward to sharing best practice and tips with you on 28 September 2018.
Here is just a taster of the rich resources we offer to support educators across the specialities. Explore our full range via our website: https://www.bsuh.nhs.uk/library/
*NHS OpenAthens password required for online full text; register here: http://openathens.nice.org.uk/
Evidence searches carried out on education
We provide evidence to inform patient care, service improvement, research and clinical teaching. Recent searches we’ve provided include:
- The use of podcasts in medical education
- What do undergraduates (medical students) want from medical education?
- Development of novice faculty in simulation-based education in healthcare
- Enhancing education and providing safe care in the surgical foundation programme
- The role of the clinical practice educator in nursing
Web and other resources
Clinical Skills.Net Clinical procedures.
Medical Education BSUH Medical Education Website. Supports medical education training for hospital doctors, dentists and general practitioners within the Sussex area.
NMC Nursing and Midwifery Council Standards to support learning and assessment in practice. Preparation for mentors, practice teachers and teachers.