We use NHSJobs to advertise both our substantive (permanent/fixed term contract) and BSUH Bank roles in the following areas:
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Medical and Dental
- Allied Health professional
- Healthcare Science services
- Support services
- Administrative services
What is BSUH Bank?
BSUH Bank allows our staff a flexible, temporary workplace and the ability to assist in a variety of areas throughout the Trust. These are not permanent posts.
What makes an excellent member of BSUH Bank?
Whilst specific skills will vary dependent upon the assignment, every member of the BSUH Bank is:
- Flexible in their approach to working and thrives on rapidly learning new skills
- Committed to delivering superior customer service at all times – patient wellbeing is at the core of all of our decisions and actions
What can BSUH Bank offer you?
- Flexible, temporary work
- Weekly or monthly pay
- Opportunity to work in a variety of areas and develop your skills and experience.
Documentation for BSUH Bank interviews:
If you are called for a BSUH Bank interview, then there are a number of documents that we will ask you to bring with you. We will advise you which ones you need to complete when we send your invite.
Occupational Health form
Employer Reference forms
Student reference forms - clerical interviews
Student reference forms – HCA interviews
Character reference form
For all substantive (permanent/fixed term) queries, please contact:
HR Advisory Service on 01444 441881 extn. 8692
For all BSUH Bank queries, please contact:
Bank Recruitment Team on 01273 696955 extn. 3818