As a Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals patient, you can benefit from viewing your hospital appointment records online through Patients Know Best (PKB).
PKB is a safe and secure online portal that can be accessed on your computer, smartphone, tablet or any device that has an internet connection.
You will receive an invitation to register for the portal with your next outpatient appointment letter.
Once registered, you will be able to:
- View your hospital outpatient appointment dates and letters as soon as your appointment is booked.
- Use it to record important medical information such as your medication, allergies and diagnoses.
- Access information to help you manage your health.
- Share your information, including hospital letters and appointments with family, carers and health professionals if you wish to. This can be updated at any time.
- Use it to track and monitor your health and symptoms.