- Who can visit?
- Getting to the hospital and parking
- Advice for visits
- Bringing gifts and items for patients
- Calling us about a patient
Please note visiting restrictions related to Coronavirus (COVID-19):
We have made the difficult, but essential, decision to restrict visiting throughout our hospitals. From Friday 27 March, the only visitors who will be allowed in our hospitals will be:
- A single birth partner for a woman in labour – please refer to the maternity site for further information about visiting and appointments
- A single parent for a child in paediatrics
- Carers with a carer’s passport or a carer’s card
- Visitors for an end of life patient. To ensure compassion whilst delivering safe care, the number of visitors permitted at this time will be at the ward manager’s discretion.
We know this a worrying time and we will make every effort to help patients stay connected with the people who matter most to them.
In children’s units only one parent/carer is permitted, no siblings.
Two parents are permitted in our neonatal units. No other visitors are permitted see the neonatal site for more information.
Please note – If there are exceptional circumstances, please contact the ward area and discuss with the ward manager.