Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals actively seek to support our Armed Forces staff and their families.
The trust offers support for our community in the following ways:
- Drop-in sessions for Regular/Reserves/service leavers and their families supported by a TRiM Co-ordinator
- A dedicated Armed Forces policy
- Up to 10 days (additional) paid leave for Reserve and Regular Reserve personnel
- Veteran aware policies
- The Chavasse Clinic
- Support on site from our local TILS Armed Forces Mental Health Team
- Support of the Sussex Armed Forces Network
- Accredited as a Veteran Aware Hospital.