We are extremely proud of our medical teams and this is reflected through the Trust’s commitment to actively seek, encourage and support the ongoing development of our staff.
Training and development
We recognise the value that each individual brings to our profession and to support this we have a range of comprehensive learning and career development opportunities which include:
- A mentor scheme for new consultant colleagues
- Clinical Fellow posts in different specialties with time allocated for reaching/research/simulation and potential for obtaining recognised postgraduate teaching qualifications
- Self-rostering in some grades in Emergency Medicine
- Flexible working arrangements which encourage and support a work/ life balance
- Access to doctors mess at RSCH and PRH
- Clinical Fellows have the opportunity to attend teaching and have clinical supervision in line with training posts
- Our ‘Patient First’ programme ensures that each decision made contributes towards improving the care and experience of our patients. It also gives our staff the opportunity to highlight areas for improvement and the support to make great ideas come to life
Find out more about medical training and education.
If you would like to work for a diverse, inclusive organisation where your voice matters, in a team that values your contribution and with a manager who supports your development, then we may be the employer of choice for you.
Register for alerts
You can create your own job account, allowing you to register for email job alerts.
Consultants and speciality doctors
All other enquiries
This team advises on placements for doctors, registrars and consultants.