Why choose us
IT at Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust (BSUH) is an exciting place to be.
We have a lot to do in a relatively short space of time and we’re looking for people who have passion and commitment to help us support our patients and those who care for them.
If you enjoy a challenge, then a busy NHS trust with five hospitals and multiple satellite units could be the place for you. Here are a few reasons why:
- BSUH is investing heavily in technology to deliver better patient care. We have an IT strategy and significant financial investment, which is aligned to IT clinical leadership.
- We want to employ committed staff who will enjoy their work, bring innovation, and challenge us to deliver world class healthcare technology platforms.
- We have a collaborative culture in the department: we support each other and our customers.
- We work flexibly to ensure our teams receive a good work life balance.
- We are investing in our staff through a leadership development programme, face-to-face and online technical training.
What we offer
Working in IT at BSUH can bring the following benefits:
- Flexible working
- Active face-to-face and online training programmes
- Future Leaders Development Programme
- Working on the latest technology
- Job satisfaction of improving people’s lives
- Collaborative working style across all teams
- Supporting a regional Major Trauma Centre
- An ongoing commitment to investment in IT (£13m in the last two years)
Find out more about our areas of work
When we have vacancies, we list them on our jobs pages
“BSUH is a busy acute hospital trust, with rewarding career opportunities for caring, committed and innovative people who wish to be valued for the work they do and empowered to continually improve the services we provide.
We provide the training, the tools and the freedom to work out where the opportunities are, and the skills and support to make change happen in a sustainable way.
Our vision is to be locally and nationally renowned for delivering safe, high quality and compassionate care and being the regional centre of clinical and academic excellence.”