Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals actively seeks to support our Armed Forces community.
The armed forces community includes regular personnel, reservists, veterans and their families.
What we offer
We offer our staff affiliated with the Armed Forces community:
- Dedicated drop-in sessions for regular/ reserves/service leavers and their families supported by a TRiM Co-ordinator
- The opportunity to join our Armed Forces Steer Group
- Up to 10 days (additional) paid leave for reserve and regular reserve personnel
- E-learning opportunities
- Armed Forces aware policies
- Access to the Chavasse Clinic – trauma and orthopeadic clinic for regular/reserves or veterans
- Access to TILS Mental Health support services
- Service champions to support your employment journey
- Support on how to become a reservist