Network Documents and Publications
This page contains links to various documents created by the Sussex Trauma Network. Click on the name of each to view the document.
The documents below are free to view or download without password. Documents that are password protected are stored on a separate page – click the Quick Link above to get access to them.
Access is limited to authorised members of the Network. If you would like to be an authorised member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting access.
Policies and Pathways
- Mass Casualty Plan – v1.5
- Patient Pathways – Limited version – 9.5a – this includes secondary transfer arrangements. Full version in Documents – password protected
- Repatriation Policy – v4
- Repatriation Crib Sheet – v1
- Repatriation Form – paper version – v2
- Processes for Urgent Referral to the Trauma and Orthopaedic Service at the Major Trauma Centre at the Royal Sussex County Hospital – v1
- Referral of trauma and acute conditions to QVH during COVID-19 Pandemic – Advice from Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead on how they are managing various types of trauma and how to refer
- Letter from QVH CEO about referral of appropriate cancer and trauma patients