What we do
We offer a one-stop-shop and general service for the investigation and treatment of urological problems. Investigations may include ultrasound, x-ray, cystoscopy, biopsy, blood and urine tests.
Where appropriate, we are able to provide direct access to CT scanning, ultrasound, urodynamic studies, cystoscopy, TRUSS biopsy, trial without catheter, bladder instillations, lithotripsy and X-ray.
We care for patients with the following conditions:
- Urological cancers, haematuria, PSA testing
- Urinary tract stones
- Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Erectile dysfunction
- NeoBladder reconstruction
- Bladder instillations
- Insertion of urological devices/implants
- Male infertility
- Urinary incontinence (male and female)
- Urinary tract infection
- Kidney stones
- Peyronie’s disease and congenital penile curvature
- Urinary retention
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
All elective and emergency urology services are provided at Princess Royal Hospital. Urology patients are treated on Ansty Ward.
Outpatient activities are delivered at the Princess Royal Hospital.
Ansty ward: 01444 448714
Clinical nurse specialist: 01444 441881 extn. 5457