What we do
We are part of the gynaecology service. We assess and treat women with pelvic floor disorders and lower urinary tract problems. Our services include:
- Assessment of women with pelvic floor problems in the Urogynaecology Clinic.
- Investigations for women with lower urinary problems in the Urogynaecology Clinic.
- Follow-up of mothers after obstetric anal sphincter injuries in the Perineal Clinic.
- Minor and major surgery for female pelvic floor problems such as urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
We provide services at:
- Lewes Victoria Hospital: Urogynaecology Clinic, Urodynamics Clinic, Perineal Clinic and day patients.
- Princess Royal Hospital: day patients and inpatients.
Melanie Westwood, Urogynaecology Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the British Society of Urogynaecology website for more patient information leaflets and NICE decision aids.