What we do
We offer a wide range of services to diagnose and treat joint, bone and connective tissue diseases in adults and children.
We provide high quality multidisciplinary care supported by nurse specialists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and excellent specialist radiology services.
We are actively involved in clinical trials and research to ensure our patients have access to the most up to date treatments.
We treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Inflammatory arthritis (including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis)
- Osteoarthritis (non-surgical)
- Polymyalgia rheumatica & giant cell arteritis (temporal arteritis)
- Gout and other crystal deposition diseases
- Connective tissue disease
- Back, neck, shoulder and soft tissue pain
- Chronic widespread pain including fibromyalgia
Call the booking hub on 0300 303 8360.