What we do
Oral and maxillofacial surgeons specialise in the diagnosis and treatment of disease affecting the mouth, jaws, face and neck. This includes:
- Oral lesions and ulcers
- Cysts and tumours of jaws
- Facial pain
- Impacted teeth
- Head and neck cancers
- Salivary gland diseases
- Facial disproportion
- Jaw joint disorders
- Fractures of the facial skeleton
Prepare for your appointment
Please bring a list of all your current tablets and medicines with you.
Our outpatient department is on the ground floor of the main outpatient building on Eastern Road, opposite the main entrance to the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
We also hold outpatient clinics at the Princess Royal Hospital.
- Admissions: 01273 696955 extn 7623
- Outpatients appointments: 0300 303 8360
- Maxillofacial secretary, RSCH: 01273 696955 extn 4756/7623
- Maxillofacial secretary, PRH: 01444 441881 extn 5400