Congratulations on your Conditional Offer of Employment with Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
We want to ensure that everything is in place prior to you starting your new position with the Trust.
We need all completed paperwork / documentation at least six weeks prior to your start date so that we have time to process your details; therefore please complete and return the paperwork by email (scanned) for the attention of the named person stated in your offer letter as soon as possible.
Once cleared, Medical HR will contact you to make an appointment to verify original documentation and issue you with a contract.
If you have any questions or enquiries for the team please email email@example.com or call 01273 664819.
What you need to do
The forms should be completed and returned along with a copy of your degree certificates and CCT certificate.
- PAYE checklist and pension documents
- Ensure you sign the direct debit details page
- Email your most recent NHS payslip and a copy of your CV – Essential to ensure we pay you correctly and you receive the correct increment date
- Complete immigration status details and supply a copy of your VISA if applicable
2. Please attach a JPEG photo (passport style) and send it to Medicalhr@bsuh.nhs.uk to ensure we have enough time to send your photo to security for processing your ID badge before your start date.
3. You will need to have DBS clearance to be able to commence in post:
4. Primary Medical Qualification Certificate
Please send a copy of your medical degree qualification certificate by email and ensure you bring the original with you on your first day.
5. Passport and Immigration Status checks
You are requested to state your immigration and right to work status as part of the pre-employment check process. Please send a copy of your passport and visa/work permit by email so we can confirm that you have the right to work in the UK. You will be required to bring your original passport and visa documents with you on your first day.
6. General Medical Council
Please ensure you send us a copy of your GMC Certificate as soon as you receive provisional registration. We realise that you may not receive your GMC certificate before your start date. As soon as your certificate has been received please ensure you bring a copy and the original to Medical HR for verification.