There are so many ways you can get involved and support your local hospitals. Click on the menu below for ideas, or do your own thing.
Our dedicated fundraising team would be happy to support your efforts!
Take the BIG LEAP and abseil the BA i360 for BSUH Charity!
We are delighted to announce that we have had an amazing response to our charity abseil event on Saturday 12th June 2021, and all our places have now been filled. However, we are starting off a reserve list (and looking into whether to set up another date as well), so if you are interested in taking part please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send in a registration form or £10 registration fee at this stage. We will keep you posted with further updates…
The i360 Charity Abseil is a 450 ft abseil down the iconic Brighton landmark, with a wonderful view of Brighton beach and the South Downs. Please also note the following information and expectations of participants:
- Sponsorship target: £500.00
- Minimum age: 18 years old and over
- Weight restriction: 120 kg max
- Arrival and registration: 6.00 am
- First abseil: 6.30 am
* On government advice, as a result of Covid-19, the i360 is temporarily closed. We are currently optimistic that it will reopen by June. If not, don’t worry as we will be working with the event organisers to reschedule our team BSUH Abseil later in the year, to ensure you all get this amazing experience.