What we do
We are the official NHS Charity for our four hospitals acrosss Brighton and Haywards Heath, and raise money for all wards and departments.
We are dedicated to University Hospitals Sussex NHS Foundation Trust. The charity exists to enhance the Trust’s care and services, helping us to go above and beyond what we can do with core government funding.
Our vision is to improve the experience of every patient who visits our hospitals.
We aim to do this by partnering with UHSussex Trust to deliver great outcomes and experiences for patients, by fundraising and investing in equipment, training and causes that directly benefit them.
Our core priority is to fundraise for the following purposes:
- Creating more patient-friendly environments
- Provision of equipment for diagnosis and treatment
- Supporting staff development to provide even better care
- Funding research projects to advance our understanding
What have we been up to?
- Staff well-being workshops
- Environmental upgrades
- New kit for the Haematology team
- Our Christmas plans
- Fantastic fundraisers
… and much more….
Thank you for your continued support.
You can also read more about our work and how BSUH Charity improves care for patients in our annual report:
Get in touch
Visit our contact us page to see how to get in touch with us.