Our services are managed through five clinical directorates. Each clinical directorate has a leadership team which includes a clinical Chief of Service, a Divisional Director of Operations and a Head of Professions/Nursing.
The clinical directorates are:
- Central Clinical Services – breast care, clinical admin support, haematology, imaging and nuclear medicine, medical physics, nutrition and dietetics, occupational therapy, oncology, outpatient services, palliative care, pathology, pharmacy, physiotherapy, radiotherapy, speech and language therapy
- Children’s and Women’s – gynaecology, maternity, neonatal, obstetrics and paediatrics
- Surgery – abdominal surgery and digestive diseases, audiology, bowel screening, ENT, head and neck, medical photography, musculoskeletal, ophthalmology, oral maxillofacial, perioperative and theatres
- Medicine – acute medicine, dermatology, elderly care, emergency departments, endocrine and diabetes, GU and HIV medicine, infectious diseases and respiratory medicine
- Specialist services – critical care, cardiovascular and renal services, neurosciences and stroke services