Each of the Patient First strategic themes has specific objectives that will take us furthest and fastest towards our overall ‘True North’. It is essential that we focus on these areas in order to create the organisation our patients need. This means that:
- Our True North focus around the patient is on patient satisfaction
- For sustainability, it’s on managing our budget
- Around our people, it’s about improving staff engagement
- In quality improvement, it’s reducing mortality and avoiding harm
- And for systems and partnerships, it’s improving patient flow.
“everyone passionate about delivering excellent quality every time”