The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England. The CQC makes that sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
We are registered with the CQC to provide services from:
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (RSCH)
- Princess Royal Hospital (PRH)
- Lewes Victoria Hospital (LVH)
- The Park Centre for Breast Care
- Hove Polyclinic (HPC)
- Bexhill Haemodialysis Satellite Unit
- Brighton General Hospital (BGH)
- Worthing Dialysis Satellite Unit (WDU)
- Newhaven Ward (NHW)
To find out more see our statement of purpose.
Further information can also be found on the CQC website.
Brighton and Sussex Hospital NHS Trust as an organisation still remains in Special Measures due to the fact that the ‘Well Led’ domain was not inspected at an organisational level during their inspection of the Trust in April 2017. The individual ratings of Royal Sussex County Hospital and Princess Royal Hospital have been updated to reflect their findings during the visit.