Click here to find out more about studying in the School of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Brighton.
The School of Nursing and Midwifery offers a range of courses that lead to professional registration as a nurse or midwife as well as giving you the academic award of a diploma or BSc depending on the course you choose.
- have a strong commitment to practice focussing on developing competence
- are current, vibrant and enjoyable
- take into account your individual learning style and needs
- engender a passion for professional practice and study
- develop a supportive, professional and enjoyable learning environment for students and teachers
- offer the opportunity for an exchange placement in of our 27 partner colleges in Europe in the USA.
Find out more about becoming a nurse or midwife
Continuing professional education
The continuing professional education division offers a wide range of contemporary courses, modules and pathways for nurses, midwives and other heath professionals who wish to develop their professional practice and academic careers. They also offer specialist international and European courses in health promotion.
Find out more about the continuing professional education division
The School of Nursing and Midwifery has developed four Foundation Degrees with flexibility within each pathway to meet the needs of the individual student and employer. Click here to read more.